5.30.2007

Open for business

Welcome to any readers who may come across my brand new blog!

I live with beer on a daily basis. As I write this, I have 5 batches of 5 gallons each in various stages of fermentation, plus two fridges full of homebrews. Needless to say, I have an experienced palate for beer.

Like many beer lovers, I have been recently drawn across the ocean to Belgian styles of beer. As I've been buying and tasting them, I've been making notes. It has become somewhat of a ritual for me to open a beer each evening and take a bunch of notes about it as I drink it.

I want to share this with whoever might be interested. I also want to share the rest of my beer-oriented life, such as home brewing, and whatever else beery I might be up to. So here it is. My brand new blog.

No comments: